Quick Draw Poker:
QUICK DRAW POKER RULES
- Poker Run Score Cards are $20 each.
- All cards will be picked up at the designated locations.
- Players will not be allowed to pick all envelopes at one location.
- Exceptions can be made for valid reason such as your UTV broke down.
- There are additional surprises in some of the envelopes with your cards. You never know what you might win!
- Cards will be distributed in a sealed envelope. Do not open the envelope.
- If ou open an envelope, the card will be disqualified and you will need to pick a new envelope.
- No duplicate cards can be used. At the time the cards are opened, if there is a duplicate card, you will be allowed to pick a new card.
- Winner will be announced during the raffle. You must turn your cards in no later than the start of the dinner on Saturday.
- If playing multiple hands, the participant must present additional Poker Run Score Card's.
- In the case of a tie, there will be a draw for High Card to determine the winner.
- Driver MUST BE PRESENT to receive any winnings, Winnings are 1/3 of the final pot. Proceeds raised from this Quick Draw Poker Run will be donated to Charity of choice.
- All decisions made by Poker Hand Judge are FINAL!